Call to Artists:
Cleveland Print Room Members Show
January 15 – March 11, 2019
University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center
This show is open exclusively to current and new members of the Cleveland Print Room. This juried show will be exhibited at University Hospital’s Trudy Wiesenberger Gallery. The jurors are artist Hilary Gent, owner of Hedge Gallery and Steven D. Standley, Chief Administrative Officer, University Hospitals Health System, Inc.
All members may submit up to four original photographic works for this exhibition. Non-members who are interested in participating in this special UH exhibition may join at our standard rates (Individual: $35; Student: $20; Individual+1: $50; Family: $75; Friend of CPR: $100; CPR Sponsor: $250) when submitting online. There is a $15 entry fee for each work entered. Due to the large gallery space with a high ceiling atrium like setting, larger format photo submissions are encouraged.
Entry form can be found here: https://www.clevelandprintroom.com/exhibition-submission
Entries must be received by midnight, Monday, December 10.
Requirements of work submitted:
· Metal frames (white, silver or black only) OR wooden frames
· No wires attached
· D rings will be put on at UH. All work will be hung from the gallery hanging system
· Standard white mats only
· Plexiglass preferred
· No work can be more than 4” from the wall and cannot weigh more than 75lbs.
· UH Art Curator Tom Huck has final say on all accepted work
· Title, size, medium and price must be listed with each entry. Please indicate if NFS
· Minimum size of work must be 17 inches square
· Work should preferably be for sale
Drop accepted work off at Cleveland Print Room Sunday, January 13 from 12 to 4pm, or Monday, January 14 from 4 to 8pm.
Trudy Wiesenberger Gallery is located at UH Cleveland Medical Center
11100 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44106
The gallery is on the first floor of the Humphrey Building (adjacent to the Lerner Tower main entrance)
The opening reception for the show will be Thursday, January 24 from 5 to 7pm.